Friday 8 November 2013

Some retail therapy and a great find - Happy Saturday...

This was such a random find! I was just happening to be having a nose around one of my local TK Maxx store and came across this amazing find. A beautiful notebook but it seemed quite uncanny as it has both a hexagonal print which I have been working a project of mine around and also a bumble bee to represent my name 'Bee' =]
I often look at these kind of random objects as signs in my life. I don't know why but I just sort of find some kind of comfort in it. 
However, as much as I loved this, I didn't buy it =[ - I don't need another notebook after all - but I do now in hindsight miss it =[ . So instead I took a quick snap in the store on my phone to remind me of it =] - and I saved £7.99! haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment