Wednesday 2 October 2013

Childhood challenge - The PITTA!...But, hey it's okay... it's organic and brown =]

Why hello there.
Let's do lunch.
Time for another change...
The bread of a different form - The Brown Pitta.

I found a batch of brown organic pitta pockets in Waitrose and I feel quite satisfied with the sizing of them compared to ones I have had in the past; just full of preservatives and nasties - but this seemed different and like a manageable thing to be eating. 

Egg white cooked in a non stick frying pan with spinach,tomato and topped with yogurt

Also fancied adding a slither of marmite to each side of the pitta - I couldn't resist the marmite craving =]

 I sort of made this up as I went along. It was a nice change but I couldn't have it everyday I don't think. 




No comments:

Post a Comment